• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

LEAVING THREAD notification

ol man Rufus

I have "left" a Social thread twice by MISTAKE recently when all I wanted to do was clear old postings. There is a notification asking "do I want to clear" but it would be really useful to ALSO have a notification "Do you really want to leave this conversation" It saves a lot of unnecessary direct pm to the thread admin.

Thank you
ol man Rufus

ol man Rufus

Thanks Hmmm. I checked my notifications setting before posting this. I'll double check.
------
I could not find such a setting. Would you be kind enough to direct me as to it's location.

I need to clarify my initial request. Under the SOCIAL Tab, there is a option button at the top right corner for each thread that if clicked gives two option "MARK ALL AS READ" and "LEAVE ALL" .
If I click on Mark all as Read there is a warning. If I click on Leave all, there is no warning and if you are not paying close attention, (LIKE Me) you can accidentally Leave All Social threads

Thank you
ol man Rufus

Last edited: