• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Let the party begin

DeletedUser18842

lozo a cerf of Cirgard looking for my nametag and a gift from the powers that be....Forge on FoE!!!
Happy b-day!!!

DeletedUser21461

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

good luck everyone an happy birthday

DeletedUser16736

Hmmmm, what kind of message to enter...
GIVE ME A PRIZE!!!!

DeletedUser18709

Is this the official thread. Way to go FoE. Set up a promotion on a holiday weekend. When your employees want to dissappear. Gimme some stuff next week.

DeletedUser8428

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL THREAD, DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY HERE. YOU MUST FIND THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE and POST THERE>

DeletedUser8428

I already posted it. "THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD - POST HERE". Did you not see that?

DeletedUser14137

Well that was a pathetic lot of nonsense. and a big waste of time ,the instructions where very confusing for many. I was logged in and posting on the tavern link when I was dumped and found myself staring at a cant display page. and couldnt get back in until just now. so sad very disappointing for me and many players also. Inno should do it again but properly .also apologize for the farse. lets hope the server will be a bit more grown up soon . so many unhappy players read the blogs. still happy b day inno server.