• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leveling Arc over 80?

Bosshoof

What is the point of leveling an Arc past 80? I see lots of folks doing it, but the return appears to be minuscule.

Agent327

What is the point of leveling any GB beyond 80? In the end it gives a higher profit and you have to spend your fp's somehow. Question should not be why, but when.

Cyrus the Adequate

What is the point of leveling an Arc past 80? I see lots of folks doing it, but the return appears to be minuscule.
Well, consider just hanging out in a 1.9 thread and taking every P1 that you see go past. Each and every one will return more FP than you paid in, and you also get medals and BPs.

It's a simple way to increase your FP income while helping out your guildmates.
It's also a way to make sniping extremely profitable, if you're into sniping.

Ebeondi Asi

To go over 80 does get very expensive. IT is an actual Forge Point gainer if you work a lot of 1.9 for other players.
At level 100 is 1.92 and some guilds have 1.92 threads.
As mentioned the main reason is when working 1.9 threads you gain 'free' Forge Points each time.
Plenty of players gradually work their Arc up into the 130's and more. Once there I am amazed player can amass the FPs needed to continue. but they do.
And even sniping become more lucrative, snipe to gain a few Fps at 1.9 If yo are over level 80 it becomes more worthwhile