• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Leveling buildings in inventory no longer exist

I have a bunch of level ups for buildings such as the piazza and worlds fair to name a few that are just taking up space since I no longer have these buildings. Should I save them in case they come around again?

Lannister the Rich

What do you mean you no longer have these buildings? If you sold them to the antiques dealer, then you can do the same with the upgrades. Most likely the buildings will be available in the AD next year

Jern2017

As I understand, you either have no base buildings (level 1) for some reason, or you already have those buildings at their max levels and have excess upgrade kits. In any case, I suggest you keep the upgrades if you like those buildings. Both the bases and upgrades will most likely appear in the Antiques Dealer in the future.

Thanks. I dumped the original buildings for whatever reason and no see that some of them might now prove helpful. As for the dealer or auctioneer or that thing that you can barter, I have no clue how to use it. It looks like a place the creators have built for us to use more diamonds. If someone can give me a site on how to use the barter mode fine. I am old and don't pickup on some to the new things created, namely the vikings and the Japanese add ons.

time4coffee

Thanks. As for the dealer or auctioneer or that thing that you can barter, I have no clue how to use it. It looks like a place the creators have built for us to use more diamonds. If someone can give me a site on how to use the barter mode fine. I am old and don't pickup on some to the new things created, namely the vikings and the Japanese add ons.
You can't be much older than me, age shouldn't be an excuse.

The auction isn't difficult to use, you can actually just click on the hand button under the item in inventory to put it up for sale. You can then buy stuff using trade coins and jems you get in there. It is completely self contained - no diamonds involved. I have only been playing since the summer but even I had a bunch of stuff I didn't need.

You then get to buy stuff with the coins or use the auction. Your choice. I've gotten 3 different FP production building for less then 12000 TC each because I caught some auction at weird times, when nobody seemed to be around. It's worth giving it a try.
Here's a link to the Wiki page https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Antiques_Dealer