• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Lighthouse of Alexandria vs Royal Albert Hall

Lighthouse of Alexandria
Supplies: 145%
Goods: 19
Space: 16

Royal Albert Hall
Supplies: 200%
Goods: 27
Space: 42

Which one is better?
- for beginners / early stages?
- for advanced players / later stages ?

DeletedUser

The answer is BOTH. Having BOTH is better. Though also acceptable is "whichever one you can get!"

DeletedUser8152

The lighthouse is of course much easier to get, so most people would start with that. I think essentially everyone should build it.

If you are feeling pinched for supplies in the midgame, get the RAH too. If you're going slower and don't have a supply shortage, then it probably isn't necessary.

In the late game you probably have lots of supplies, and not much need for either GB. But they still have use, I've never felt any temptation to tear mine down. It just means I hardly need any supply buildings in my city.

DeletedUser10517

Everyone should have a Lighthouse as it comes early on, is valuable for those supplies and gives goods.

The RAH is great for those who want to add it later, or for the Merchants in Guild.

I havent the RAH, but have a level 12 Lighthouse.

DeletedUser17558

What they said. If you are moving fast, the boost is incredibly helpful, so having both will be even more helpful. If you are taking your time then you will have no problem getting by with just the Lighthouse.

DeletedUser9732

Agreed, they are both great, and are in my 'always acquire' list for my cities. The Lighthouse is especially good early on, as it means you don't have to worry so much about getting your current era goods buildings.