• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lines in my (and all friends) Red Tablecloth in Tavern.

Falconwing

Hey guys. I missed a year due to no internet access (not an experience I recommend ) and I see many changes. One I see is two lines traveling top to bottom through my Red Table cloth in my (and I checked, any friends with a red cloth) tavern. Begins under the second and third seat and connects to the seat opposite of them. Has anyone else seen this? The line is the same color as the table so it looks like I have pieced my TC together from three sections. Not a game hindering glitch to be sure, but slightly annoying to see. Just wanted to see if this was just me before jumping through FOE support hurdles.

DeletedUser29726

what it looks like in mine :
upload_2019-3-31_13-54-53.png

It appears to be a pattern (not 1 line, but something like crease marks from when the table cloth was folded up.

DeletedUser38090

What it looks like in mine:
rDwIGQM.png

I definitely see it.

DeletedUser36624

Using the browser zoom (as opposed to FoE's inbuilt zoom) causes those lines to appear for me on some zoom levels.

DeletedUser29726

yea, that looks like an artifact from a zoom algorithm. The line should be there, but faint like the other ones in those places. Is your zoom setting at 100%?

upload_2019-4-4_19-33-3.png

Falconwing

My zoom is at 75%. I played with the zoom and the lines change at different zooms. 75% and lower has two lines. 80-90 is clear. 100% has three lines. Over 100 is random between lines and clear.