• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Login Quicker

DeletedUser37576

It seems the desktop login process is more complicated than is has to be. I have to click on no less than 4 FOE screens to login and play. First screen is where there seems to be only ONE method of logging in immediately, username/password. But I connected my account to Google for a reason and prefer to use that over username/password. So I click the g icon in the top right. I am then prompted by Google to select my account (an expected prompt), but then I get ANOTHER login screen which appears to be only a registration screen (asking for a username and acceptance of terms with a big red PLAY NOW button), but it has in smallest print below that "Already Registered", so I click that. Now I get the main FOE splash screen with the big PLAY button--and click it. ONE MORE CLICK to select my world and I'm finally playing.

The main screen, the one you get redirected to after entering "foe.tv", should have a "Registered User Log In" set of buttons, for the various connections (f, g)

DeletedUser34800

Please use proper proposal format. Thanks.

Please read the READ BEFORE POSTING threads and the new PROPOSAL FORMAT thread. Thanks.

I didn't bother reading whatever crap this was, since you couldn't be bothered to read the required threads or use the required format.

DeletedUser

It's awful that you have to click so many times to get to the game! You must be too exhausted to actually play by the time you finally get there. So sad.:(

RazorbackPirate

???? Four whole mouse clicks to get in? Lol. They're complaining about 4 mouse clicks? In FoE? 4 whole mouse clicks. Either they've never actually played the game, just started 2 days ago, or have never aided their friends, guild, or hoodies.