• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Longtime Graphics Snafu with Negotiations

lemur

It seems reasonable to expect that InnoGames would do everything possible to encourage diamond use – because that often leads to diamond sales. But the graphics at the end of a failed negotiation discourage diamond use – because the invitation to use diamonds blocks the view of the negotiation progress! Someone on the development team needs to simply design a popup window that appears below the negotiation progress, not on top of it.

Negotiation.jpeg

Emberguard

Maybe a button that while pressed would make the popup semi-transparent would work? Then lifting your finger up from the button would return the graphic to normal.

Vger

Interesting point. (From Lemur?).
I don't spend diamonds on nego very often, but sometimes I will. The diamond cost has to be less painful than the cost of goods, or the cost of the turn, or sometimes it's just my own impatience. But if I do decide to take the 10 turn, I want a 100% chance that I can finish it in 1 turn. So Lemur has has a point....I won't take this one.
But maybe INNO knows how players play. Maybe enough take this gambit and lose. Then they have to pay another 10 diamonds, or write off the loss. I'll be nobody takes the loss. Once you have spent 10 and still lost, you are going to get it for another 10, 98% of the time.
So does it discourage or encourage diamond spends? I don't have a clue (or even a guess).
Lemur doesn't have a clue (but he does have a guess).
INNO might have a clue. They have the data.

Plain Red Justice

Why complain about Diamond use on Negotiations; a GBG feature that focuses in leisurely farming rewards at almost zero cost to qualify for doing it?