• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

looking for a guild

DeletedUser2522

I am looking for a guild. ffmedic is my call sign I am on arvahall please send me a message in game.
I have corrected my typo ffmedic thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I was checking to see if you found a guild, I could not find "ffhmedic" on Arvahall. Is there a typo or do you have a different name "on world"? This could make it difficult to invite you into a guild. Good luck in your quest for a guild!

DeletedUser2522

ty for bringing that to my attention there was a typo its ffmedic not ffhmedic. Thanks again

DeletedUser

Okay, now you may get some invites. Another option is to look under Arvahall recruiting forum, there are several guilds recruiting (look at the date of the last post). Once you have an idea, you can go to the "world" tab, click the "wreath". When the players screen comes up, click the guild tab. Clicking on the little castle to the right will bring up the guild profile. When you find one you like, you can message one of the leaders. Good hunting!