Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by N4ax, Aug 28, 2018.

1. N4ax

N4ax New Member

I have recently started the game, maybe a month or so. It has reached a time for me to look for a guild. I am on several times a day. I have a jeweler, cloth and a vineyard, so far. I keep up with my neighbors/friends and I try to help out with the buildings by donating forge points.

N4ax

zola90210 and atavu like this.
  2. atavu

atavu New Member

ou may have heard of us. We possess and shape all knowledge since the Beginning of Time. The purpose of collecting so much information can only be power.
    *** We are The Elder Gods of Brisgard.

* s t a y a c t i v e [collect 2 fp daily from Town Hall]
    * do some Guild Expedition [we unlock level 3 weekly]
    * motivate our Hall of Fame as often as you can. (12)

3. atavu

atavu New Member

Looking for Leaders of all ages. Someone who can manage Trade threads and do GE as well. Join The Elder Gods

4. beerncrackers

beerncrackers New Member

Hit me up for an invite.

Name: BeerNcrackers
    Guild: Merchant Traders

We've been around a long time and made up of mature players.

BnC

5. zola90210

zola90210 New Member

Hi,

Have you found a guild? I am roughly your age, and have JUST found a guild that I *LOVE*. The first guild I joined, everything went too fast for me, and I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I then joined a different guild. It was for beginners. Everyone there was VERY nice, but that guild really didn't do ANYTHING.

Third time is the charm. I found a guild that is VERY helpful and does move along very nicely. If things are above my head, they stop and help me. GREAT GUILD.

Let me know if you would like to join my guild. I can send you an invitation.

Zola90210