• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for a reliable and fast 1.9 Thread

Mor-Rioghain

I have a small city on Tuulech that I'm slowly but surely converting to a WW farm. I've been looking without much success for a nicely run and quick-turn 1.9 thread to obtain prints and to spend the fps that I need to to keep collecting/satisfy quests (spend fps). I don't play regularly there but never take more than a day's collections to flip any GBs I'd present. I am experienced at such threads for many years now but just haven't been able to find anything due to never having actively played this world and meeting/networking. Please pm in-game (same name). Thanks ever so much!!

Mor-Rioghain

Yes. I literally live by these external threads on all but my main world but never really fostered any relationships on T since I actually started that world by the "next suggested world" and created it simply to turn into a farm. Basically, I use GBs for their boosts and eliminate when I run out of prints or need room for more WW/FoYs. <sigh>

I'm willing to pay 'full monty' even though my Arc there is only in the 30's and likely to stay there as I have no real use for it! :p

Just thought a message here might catch someone's eye - you never know!

Thanks for the tips - never hurts to hear other people's ideas. :)

Orius Maximus

I'm in one too, I'll pass your name along.

Tuulech was my IA GE city, but I'm thinking about what I want to do with it now given the GE changes.

Mor-Rioghain

Thank you so much for your replies! I've already been invited to two of them and will hopefully see some action on them soon. (It takes time for people to get to know you so...I'm not overly worried!) :)

Orius Maximus

Yeah, I usually just stick with guild 1.9s myself. I got added to some guy's 1.9 the other day, and I knew almost nobody in it so I left.

Over on T my Arc's only level 10, so I've using the 1.9 to grab prints from slots 4 and 5 when they show up.