• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for advice on advancing to SPAB

LaGoulue

I've got enough mars ore and goods needed in SPAB (per h.....r). In battle, I use sentinel, steel warden, ronin bot, rocket troop and (believe it or not) hover tanks plus rogues (13k of them). I usually autobattle in GBG and GE and can make it through 4 GE levels (no interest in GE5). I've got close to 9k each SPAM goods and over 1k SPAB goods. I'm waiting to open a sector on the SPAB map (18 hours to go) so I don't know how I'll fare against those troops. Is this enough to proceed or should I camp for a while?

Darkest.Knight

I'll always rushed along, didn't really cause any difficulties; trying to maintain my interest I liked the game to change a quickly as possible .

LaGoulue

Thanks for the response~ I think that, once you're close to completing the tech tree (I have one to research in case a quest calls for it), the momentum ceases and it's just about collecting stuff.

xivarmy

You'll fare fine against the troops on continent. SAM sentinels will tear that up even before you move up and get new options because map boosts aren't that high.

I'd recommend fighting the continent til you get the highest deposit before you move up in age for real - as without the deposits you're not making much progress in the new age anyways.