1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Looking for Dynamic Tower/Seed Vault BPs

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar Drama' started by amiar, Sep 3, 2018.

1. amiar

amiar Active Member

Worlds:
    Odhrorvar
    Edit: Got what I needed!

Hey guys, I'm looking to take my dynamic tower to around lvl 80, and maybe a seed vault too, depending on the availability of BPs!

If you or someone you know is leveling either of these GBs (preferably higher level), please send me a message in game! I am able to put my full 1.9x reward lvl 80 arc bonus to lock in 1st place if the spot is safely lockable! Don't let these BPs go to waste by letting people in your guild take those spots who will never build them!

Thanks! <3

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  2. cat111

cat111 New Member

nevermind lol just saw you got everything