Looking for GE-focused guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Lauramiller, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Active Member

I’m basically a farmer/trader, not into GvG, but have negotiated all of Level 4 a few times on another world. Would love to join a guild that’s committed to opening up at least L3 every week, but my current guild is full of somewhat inactive players in higher ages who never donate the goods needed. Frustrating! Not rushing up the tech tree, so very interested in FP swaps to level up GBs. I’m a very active trader—just don’t make me fight!

2. JCera

JCera Active Member

I had also been struggling with this as I have one of my more experimental cities in A-world. I join a new guild each week and am disappointed that they only do level 1 of the GE. So by Friday, I quit. Guild hop until I come across one to try out for the next GE. Well, I scored on Sunday. I came across one that unlocks level 4 every week- and they are open join. I haven't interacted with anyone yet, so I'm not sure how they are other than opening up Level 4 each week. Name is SiVisPacemParaBellum. A strange mouthful, but something beyond level 1! :D

3. Lauramiller

Lauramiller Active Member

Bless you!

4. Achaeus 167 the proud

Achaeus 167 the proud New Member

If you are in A world I play with Silvershade Traders and we open all 3 levels every week and level 4 often.
    If you are in N world I play with Expedition Traders and we open all 4 levels every week.
    If you are in Q world I play with Integrity 2 and we open all 4 levels every week.

In all worlds we have really good GE records and all guilds have active daily members.

5. rasqual the stealthy

rasqual the stealthy New Member

Which world are you playing? In O you can try Sapphire Nexus!!! We are a good fit by everything you describe about your play style!!!

6. ForGotten3

ForGotten3 Active Member

I recommend Efficient Empires :)

7. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

This is a World of Arvahall sub-forum, so she is in...Arvahall! :p

Lauramiller likes this.
  8. JCera

JCera Active Member

Just don't mix up your worlds and accidentally leave like I did :rolleyes:
    There is a reason I played for a few years with only ONE world. Then I decided to start trying some of these 'guide' strategies out just for kicks. Unless I am on my main, I never know where I am.....

9. Stephen Longshanks

I use a name for my cities that starts with the same letter as the world it's on. For example, my city on Xyr is Xanadu. That way I always know where I am. (Except on mobile, I don't know where the city name is listed there.)

JCera likes this.
  10. JCera

JCera Active Member

You are a genius! I do play only on mobile, but it shows up when you click the population button.

11. Stephen Longshanks

If I'm such a genius, how did I not know where the city name is? :p

12. JCera

JCera Active Member

They only change the apps like a million times per year. You can't be expected to know everything. ;)

It used to be displayed on the mobile version. I used to have a name for my city. I never noticed that they stopped displaying it until I just went to edit my profile and it said "JCera's City", which was not the name. So somewhere along the way, they stopped showing it and my city name defaulted back to the standard. I don't care at all, but it made me realize I never noticed. Super observant over here.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.