• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Looking for some info on GB abilities

DeletedUser30312

I'm looking for some info on some obscure points about two of the advanced GBs in the game.

First, the Blue Galaxy's doubling ability, how does it work on the productions produced by the upgradable special buildings introduced this year - the Pillar, the Tholos, the Bridge, the Ships and the Windmills. Does it just double the coins, or does it double everything from a building that produces multiple outputs? I haven't bothered with the BG myself, so I haven't seen it in action.

Second, the Seed Vault's ability to randomly produce goods. Is it always the city's current age or does it do some goofy shift to unrefined goods at ME? I strongly suspect it's the former, but the only SV I have is in a HMA city, so I don't know for certain.

I posted my views on the game's GBs a little over a year ago, and I'm looking to update it, both with my increased experience with the game, and view son the GBs that have been added since. I want to make sure I have my facts straight though, and these are two facts that I don't have complete information on, and are a bit obscure, but still fairly important to my estimations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graviton

I can answer the second question: WWs produce unrefined goods in ME and later. I don't have a BG yet.

Agent327

BG doubles special buildings output. I am using it on the Maharadja's Palace and the Ships.

SV gives current age goods.

DeletedUser30312

With those ships, does everything get doubled? Particularly the goods and FP.