• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lords Of Chaos Recruitment

DeletedUser

We are Lords Of Chaos were currently recruiting we have been around for awhile kinda stuck to our slefs tere for awhile but we have opened up the ranks and want to invite anybody who wants to play and be apart of a real family wer we can grow together Iam Rufio the owner and commander and cheif of the guild and i invite you play with some real active down to earth people

post in here with your thoughts or any questions id be glad to awnser them

DeletedUser

Info?

Hi, i'm new to the game and I stay pretty active I am interested in joining a guild and i like your name that's about all i know to look for right now, so is there any way that you could give me a little info about yourselves. are you more of an economy based guild? or do you lean towards battle? Are there other questions i should be asking? IDK any info would help. I just came from grepolis and alliances were everything and I'm still a little unsure of the full extent guilds play

Last edited by a moderator: