• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Lost track of quest requirements

DeletedUser34640

In the story quest, A Bitter Defeat, there is this: "Build a residential building, a production building, a cultural building, a decoration , a military building, roads and a goods building. I have 6 of the 7 but don't know which one I need to complete the quest. Is there any way I can find out which one? This quest is not one that can be declined so I need to clear it out so I can move on. Image 11-14-18 at 10.32 AM.png

DeletedUser31440

In the story quest, A Bitter Defeat, there is this: "Build a residential building, a production building, a cultural building, a decoration , a military building, roads and a goods building. I have 6 of the 7 but don't know which one I need to complete the quest. Is there any way I can find out which one? This quest is not one that can be declined so I need to clear it out so I can move on. View attachment 11277

Doesn't look age restricted, so just plop down BA versions for cheap and quick builds.