• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lots of excess Forge Points?

Zatrikon

Is this a bug? In the level tab of the guild window, it says I get 20 FP per day from my Town Hall, but I'm actually getting 99! Likewise, many of my event buildings that used to provide 10-12 FP per day are now producing 64-74 FP per day! I know it may seem odd to complain about getting MORE forge points, but it does seem to throw off the balance of the game. FPs used to be a valuable commodity. Shrines of Knowledge used to be great things to have. Now, they're a waste of space. Making FP so much easier to get does not improve the game.
This, combined with a level 80+ Arc means I'm getting FP faster than I can spend them! The Great Buildings I used to rely on for most of my FP make less than some of my significantly smaller event buildings!
What's going on?

Dominator - X

Is this a bug? In the level tab of the guild window, it says I get 20 FP per day from my Town Hall, but I'm actually getting 99! Likewise, many of my event buildings that used to provide 10-12 FP per day are now producing 64-74 FP per day! I know it may seem odd to complain about getting MORE forge points, but it does seem to throw off the balance of the game. FPs used to be a valuable commodity. Shrines of Knowledge used to be great things to have. Now, they're a waste of space. Making FP so much easier to get does not improve the game.
This, combined with a level 80+ Arc means I'm getting FP faster than I can spend them! The Great Buildings I used to rely on for most of my FP make less than some of my significantly smaller event buildings!
What's going on?
And this my friends is a prime example of why we should pay attention to messages published by INNO. Sure, we all miss things from time to time, even when paying attention. But this? This is just plain ignorance (by choice) on steroids times 10... billion.

Uhhh yes. This is a bug. Please report it ASAP. I really do not want to be infected by it.

PJS299

What's going on?
Check your emissaries in your TH. With the Settlements update, I believe the emissaries were updated also.

The settlement buildings were updated (better boosts, don't need road), and the emissaries were updated (better boosts).

Rock Python

And this my friends is a prime example of why we should pay attention to messages published by INNO. Sure, we all miss things from time to time, even when paying attention. But this? This is just plain ignorance (by choice) on steroids times 10... billion.

Uhhh yes. This is a bug. Please report it ASAP. I really do not want to be infected by it.
Think you're the bug!