• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Maharaja's Bldg question

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser27023

This question doesn't only apply to this particular bldg but to all of the set types. What I want to know is if I had the available space, could I connect an unlimited number of Maharaja's Bldgs together as long as they touched each other? II had enough to complete one set and laid that set down but I also have 4 ea of every one of these with the exception of the Jungle Pond of which I have none. I'm just wondering if it would make sense to lay the all down even if I'm missing the one type.

DeletedUser27889

What exactly do you have? 1 pond but how many palaces, towers playgrounds in total?

Putting the palaces next to each other will not result in a unique building combo. However there are ways to configure several palaces to share the decos. With 1 pond you could do 4 sets, so long as you had 2 playgrounds and the towers.

Aelyx Targaryen

If you have one complete palace set built and get another Palace building you only need to get any 2 of other palace set buildings,
i.e. you won't require 4 buildings around the 2nd palace building, but only 2.

East - Palace - Bandar - Palace - East
West - _____ - Pond - _____ - West

^^ This arrangement is 14x4 and will give you +20 goods and +12 FPs per day. 14 SOKs in the same configuration will give 14 FPs, no goods. So it's a decent trade-off. You can continue this arrangement if you have more Palace building and other set buildings. :)

DeletedUser26120

There are many different ways to arrange this, depending on the space available and what pieces you have.

If you had the roads set up right you could have 4 palaces sharing 1 decoration.

We need to know what you have to advise best.

DeletedUser25819

When you move one piece in a Maharaja's set..all set pieces in city all of them multiple sets not even touching all reset??? what a gimmick
move one piece & every set on the board resets. give me a break!. Inno's support reply: well, you moved a piece so everything resets! LOL joke is on you !

DeletedUser26120

Happened to me too, lost out on 18 fp. Now we both know, collect first on set pieces before moving or adding to them.

Good advice to anyone else reading this.

DeletedUser27023

So I do have one complete set down. Here are all of the additional pieces I have:

2 - Bandar Playground
1 - Maharaja's Palace
1 - Eastern Palace Tower
3 - Western Palace Tower

On the Elephant set, I have one set down and the following additional pieces:

2 - Chhatri Garden
2 - Elephant Fountain
3 - Memorial Chhatri
2 - Titun Arum Plant

If anyone has any suggestions on configuring either of these, it would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser26120

Which world is this? It's helpful if we can look you up in city planner and see your roads.

Freshmeboy

For the palace set, place a playground and pond between the two palaces, then place alternating towers around them on the two long sides in a 8X10 footprint. I wouldn't put down the other elephant set but would use the two gates in an offset manner with one chiatri and one arum plant in a 2X4 footprint to get the extra two fps. Its tough to double up on the elephant set so you need to lay the whole thing down...if you have the space. Good luck

DeletedUser27889

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 4.10.32 AM.png

For the palace set you have more than enough pieces to connect 2. You have 2 extra Western Palaces, being as though they provide 5 goods a piece if you can fit them in I would add them. You'll see the one I put on the west side, so long as that is connected to 2 other pieces you will get the boosts.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 4.45.25 AM.png

For the Elephant Fountain set it is more complicated if you only have 1 fountain gate, as all 3 would need to share this odd shaped building, it is certainly possible but highly depends on the size/area available in your city. You'll see above I used as few decos as possible to keep the size down, you could add them in if you want to.

Making the pieces work is certainly possible but the biggest challenge is making them fit in your specific city.

DeletedUser27023

Manda, if you are still watching this thread, I got most of the Palace set as illustrated in your drawing above with the exception of the extra Western Palace Tower. I needed a road on both sides and just had nowhere to connect it. I'm terrible at calculations. Can you tell me what the bonuses total in your drawing, minus the one tower? Ty!

DeletedUser27889

Manda, if you are still watching this thread, I got most of the Palace set as illustrated in your drawing above with the exception of the extra Western Palace Tower. I needed a road on both sides and just had nowhere to connect it. I'm terrible at calculations. Can you tell me what the bonuses total in your drawing, minus the one tower? Ty!
It's difficult to say because many of the benefits are dependent upon your age as well as any GB boosts. Subtracting the one tower you will get:

12 FP

25 Goods

The following depends on your era and GBs:
Medals for Palacex2

Coin for palace x2 + GB boosts

Supplies for palace x2 + GB boost

Coins for Towers x5 +GB boost

Decos Full 3 connections x2