• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make Colonial Guild Expedition Harder

Triopoly Champion

Proposal
Colonial Guild Expedition seems especially easy compare to LMA or Indy, thus the enemy boosts should jump up more, otherwise tons of players just keep camping in Colonial and be able to finish Guild Expedition level 4 without much challenges.

Current System

Was this configuration before the releasing of Virtual Future ->

____________ Q1 __ Q2 __ Q3 __ Q4
GE Level 1: __ 0% __ 0% __ 3% __ 5%
GE Level 2: __ 5% __ 5% __ 5% _ 10%
GE Level 3: _ 15% _ 20% _ 25% _ 30%

GE Level 4:
______ Q1: _ 40% _ 40% _ 50% _ 60%
______ Q2: _ 50% _ 50% _ 60% _ 80%
______ Q3: _ 60% _ 70% _ 70% _ 90%
______ Q4: _ 70% _ 80% _ 80% _ 90%

Details

Increase the enemy boosts to accommodate the Terracotta Army boosts ->

____________ Q1 __ Q2 __ Q3 __ Q4
GE Level 1: __ 0% __ 0% __ 3% __ 5%
GE Level 2: __ 5% __ 5% _ 10% _ 15%
GE Level 3: _ 20% _ 25% _ 30% _ 35%

GE Level 4:
______ Q1: _ 45% _ 45% _ 55% _ 65%
______ Q2: _ 55% _ 55% _ 65% _ 80%
______ Q3: _ 65% _ 75% _ 75% _ 90%
______ Q4: _ 75% _ 85% _ 85% _ 95%

Abuse Prevention
Easy diamond grabbing in Colonial GE level 4 won't be that obvious. 1 Colonial Champion + 7 Rogues nearly win everything.

Visual Aids
Same as the current system

Conclusion
Challenges should be in every era, not 1 age that is just so ideal and you want to camp there forever.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32973

Honestly who cares if people are camping in CA? They're already doing it because of RQs. I have 8 diamonds farms camped in IA all auto-battling every single battle in GE. The game shouldn't be balanced around campers. -1 from me, and I don't think the changes you're suggesting are even that significant anyway.

Triopoly Champion

Since making Indy GE easier will violate DNSL, so the only way to balance the game is to increase the Colonial GE difficulty.

I can finish my Colonial GE level 4 with the total loss only around 6-7 Champions or Rogues total, my Traz can produce that in 1 day, really not balanced, this would be nearly impossible if I were in Indy or Progressive consider I only have Zeus: 13, CoA: 11, CdM: 10, TA: 10, AO: 6, not that superior.

Emberguard

?

How would Colonial Age age effect anything to do with Industrial?

And if you have advanced GBs that’s going to change the entire balance

Triopoly Champion

?

How would Colonial Age age effect anything to do with Industrial?

And if you have advanced GBs that’s going to change the entire balance
Maybe change the defense of Colonial Champions, Dragoons and Grenadiers to 38, defense of ranger to 34, something just isn't very balanced.

Emberguard

Ok. Have you looked at how Industrial is just before the change in how typings interact with each other? I think it’s a deliberate increase in difficulty.

I get the feeling like the game is split into sections containing multiple ages. Something like this:

Bronze - Colonial
Industrial - Tomorrow
Future - Virtual
Mars +

Of course I could be looking too much into it, but it feels like each section is exploring a specific idea or direction for a number of ages, then exploring a new idea for another group of ages

Bronze, Industrial, future and Mars all are pretty consistent with the section that came prior while also stepping it up a notch into a new direction before it gets really fleshed out. So I’d say the first age of a section are bridging ages between the old and the new section preparing you for what’s coming

If what I see is correct then industrial does its’ job of showing you where you need to go to survive until the next section

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

Inno doesn't need to change things because you're bored rolling over things with your pumped up Champions. -1
If it's totally legitimate for me to earn tons of diamonds by camping in Colonial, then I'd rather the whole thing to be the old way since Inno game developers intend to make the game harder especially when the features involve the diamonds.

Even neighbors with 117% and 119% defense got bleached by me.

DreadfulCadillac

If it's totally legitimate for me to earn tons of diamonds by camping in Colonial, then I'd rather the whole thing to be the old way since Inno game developers intend to make the game harder especially when the features involve the diamonds.

hoodies with 500% defense can still get burned by me..:)

DeletedUser30312

+119 defense is moderately good for Colonial, but IIRC the really tough neighbors tend to push around 150-200%. And they've got defense GB bonuses backing them up.

Falconwing

I got an idea. Instead of making CA's GE harder cause you aren't feeling challenged, why don't YOU move up an age or two?

I just did. I was bored at CA, and in a week I jumped over Indy to PE (I was told Indy was boring). Ge is now harder than it was (everybody's got a gun!). I rarely autobattle, don't have enough PE troops built up yet so I have to fight and make sure it's rogues that die. And I have to battle everything by hand from GE 3 and up. I can still beat GE 4, but it ain't easy and troops die. I don't really even have the option of negotiating the higher encounters, haven't been here long enough to afford the Goods needed.

But, I gotta say, it feels good, real good. I even get happy when I hit an incidental for 5 current Goods.

Triopoly Champion

Inno doesn't need to change things because you're bored rolling over things with your pumped up Champions. -1
My Colonial Champions aren't over-pumped but they are perfectly pumped, Attack: 87, Defense: 86, thus they function more like Industrial Champions.

If I want to pump LMA Champions up to the levels of CA Champions, they'll take much more works.

LMA Champions have the base stats of attack: 25, defense: 25
CA Champions have the base stats of attack: 28, defense: 40
Indy Champions have the base stats of attack: 40, defense: 40

GB: levels (stats of the attacking army)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zeus: 9 (+27% attack, +27% defense)
CoA: 9 (+27% attack, +27% defense)
CdM: 10 (+30% attack, +30% defense)
TA: 6 (+12% attack, +12 defense)

Brandenburg Gate: 9 (+27% defense)
Red Fort: 9 (+27% defense)
Pentagon: 10 (+30% defense)

Creates LMA Champions with attack: 49, defense: 70
Zeus: 8 (+24% attack, +24% defense)
CoA: 8 (+24% attack, +24% defense)
CdM: 9 (+27% attack, +27% defense)

Creates CA Champions with attack: 49, defense: 70

The above comparison clearly shows how much stronger CA Champions are over LMA Champions.

GB: levels (stats of the attacking army)
Zeus: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
CoA: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
CdM: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
TA: 11 (+21% attack, +21% defense)

1 Fire Pagoda (+8% attack)
1 level 10 Colossus (+9% attack)
16 Carousels (+80% attack)

Creates CA Champions with attack: 87, defense: 86
Zeus: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
CoA: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
CdM: 11 (+31% attack, +31% defense)
TA: 11 (+21% attack, +21% defense)

1 Royal Marble Gateway (+3%)

Creates Indy Champions with attack: 87, defense: 86

Everyone should be able to understand why Colonial Champions are the best treasures in this game by now.

Last edited: