• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make SAJM goods useful for something.

Rabid1

Nobody here can do anything about it. I suggest that you donate excess goods to your guild's treasury. Or, maybe "adopt" a few early era players and trade them SAJM goods for low age goods to give them a leg up.
Sure, I could give them away. The guild treasury certainly does not need them when there are already millions sitting there doing nothing. MAYBE I can trade them 1-1 for future goods. Even that will be a slow process. Future goods are the most abundant, but they are still useful unlike SAJM. I am hoping INNO does something.

Rabid1

Wow. Try trading them! There are plenty of players who would be happy to be able to get SAJM Goods. If a player claims they can't trade Goods (and particularly SAJM Goods) I have to say it is definitely because they are not trying very hard.
LOL
I've been a goods dealer for years. Let's just say I know their value much more than you do taking your tone into consideration. Kind of a silly comment considering I have 50+ pages of trades out at a 700 SaJM vs 1000 Future-SAV and the majority expire. It is a struggle to trade them for Future at a 1-1 ratio as said in my previous comment. INNO really needs to do something about the issue.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Why should I argue with Rabid, He already knows all the answers... except how to move his goods (apparently???)
His comment
""I have 50+ pages of trades out at a 700 SaJM vs 1000 Future-SAV"
I would say is overkill. You only have 140 +80+ 80 possible customers. and being in SAJM at least 80 of them are also in SAJM and probavbly another 20 or so Friends. ..SO you have 500 sets of trade out constantly? for 300 customers? no wonder you have them expire.
Do you trade anything else in those 50 pages?

Last edited:

Jackshat

I've been a goods dealer for years. Let's just say I know their value much more than you do taking your tone into consideration. Kind of a silly comment considering I have 50+ pages of trades out at a 700 SaJM vs 1000 Future-SAV and the majority expire. It is a struggle to trade them for Future at a 1-1 ratio as said in my previous comment. INNO really needs to do something about the issue.
Personally, I hope Inno doesn't feel compelled "...to do something about the issue." I don't believe this is a failing in game design, but a failure in trader marketing. Don't just be a large volume trader, MARKET yourself and focus your SAJM on a "dynamic friend's list", meaning: keep about 125 slots open to target a specific age for trades.

In my most recent trade event, 97 of 125 AF invites were accepted, and despite that trade event ending last week, AND AF players knowing I will need to clear them from my list for the next event, NONE have left my friend's list. They aid and Tavern visit, as do I, as usual.

A serious trader should put in the time to scour the player's listing to send invites for such exclusive trading. I'm about to hold my 3rd "Forge Point Raffle and Trade Event". This time my "trade caravan" travels to FE. The AF and OF events were well-received, moving over 300,000 goods in 29 combined hours--all goods traded. Granted, these trades are the next lower age at 1.7x their value, but I suspect if I had your SAJM volume, I could move it for FE, too.

Get creative; be an FoE heretic! Think beyond what has been done here before.

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

No, they really don't need to do anything.

I landed in SAJM about 2 months ago. So far, I have stockpiled over 25K of each SAJM good. So what? They are virtual goods. They take up no space and consume no resources to maintain so why should I care if my inventory climbs to well over 100K of each? I'm too lazy to try to trade them for other goods that I don't need so, at some point, I'll donate them to the guild treasury for ranking points. Excess inventory of goods is a non-issue for me.