• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] mars ore

Lord Sigmar

The problems concerning "Mars Ore" persists! The campaign map on my colony is exactly the same as the map accessed through regular game-play in my empire. The fact that I do not see a different campaign map negates the existence of ore nodes and the associated exploration of said nodes. The progression through Space-age Mars is being severely impeded by the inability to acquire Mars Ore! Upon the first inquiry about this issue, I was given an adequate explanation about acquiring Mars Ore and continued game-play hoping that progression through the age would unlock the ability to acquire this elusive deposit however, much to my frustration and dismay I am no closer to mining Mars Ore! Is it possible that my individual campaign has a gitch in the program? Why do I not have available "Ore Nodes"?

Pericles the Lion

If you have captured the sectors containing the exploration sites, you should see a "Rock" like the one in the pic below. There are 5 sectors with exploration sites on each of the 2 Mars maps. If you click on the rock, it will open up an interface where you can begin production (assuming that you have sufficient credits saved up). Credits are earned in the Mars Colony. You have to be in Space Age Mars for any of this to work.

1657496842109.png

Ebeondi Asi

If you are in Space Age Mars Era.. and have finished the entire 'Continental Map" for Mars. and have established housing on the Mars Colony. and collected teh credits from those houses...

The nodes ae there. you have to click right on the rock itself. not nearby !!! on the rock to access the mining.
If you click a bit away from the rock. you go to the regular Continental map parts inside the map.
And remember to make enough Mars Ore to cover SAAB Research, SAV Research, SAJM research etc...

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

You are correct. Mars has five each. I am forgetful.. In SAAB and Venus there are four (i doube checked) . Also if I remembr now, the Mars Colony is a little bigger than those afterwards...

Last edited:

RRach

You need just under 17k Mars Ore to cover the tech tree from SAAB to Jupiter. But you'll also need some for negotiations. If you're in SAM, I would make sure you've got at least 20K banked before leveling up to SAAB. Of course you can synthesize what you're missing, but who wants to take up valuable real estate with those if you can avoid it ?

Pericles the Lion

You need just under 17k Mars Ore to cover the tech tree from SAAB to Jupiter. But you'll also need some for negotiations. If you're in SAM, I would make sure you've got at least 20K banked before leveling up to SAAB. Of course you can synthesize what you're missing, but who wants to take up valuable real estate with those if you can avoid it ?
Mars Ore is needed for negotiations? Are there obstacles that cannot be overcome without negotiating?