• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

mars ore

peabrain

i need mars ore to advance through the mars age i am in the asteroid age on the continent map, when i go back to the mars age map it is locked & says i can't use it
what do i do?? i still need mars ore

Pericles the Lion

You need to acquire the provinces on the Mars C-Map that have Mars Ore production sites. Then you must build up your Mars Colony with residential buildings to produce credits. Credits are the currency needed by the production sites to produce Mars Ore.

Johnny B. Goode

i need mars ore to advance through the mars age i am in the asteroid age on the continent map, when i go back to the mars age map it is locked & says i can't use it
I believe that after you exit Space Age Mars you have to use Synthesizers to produce Mars Ore. You can also build the Space Carrier GB and it will sometimes produce Mars Ore as one of the special goods it produces.
You need to acquire the provinces on the Mars C-Map that have Mars Ore production sites. Then you must build up your Mars Colony with residential buildings to produce credits. Credits are the currency needed by the production sites to produce Mars Ore.
I think you missed the part where he said he's already in the next age.

Dominator - X

So, when you are on the SAAB era C-Map , you click on the Space Shuttle to go to the World Map. In the World Map you need to click on the 3rd icon from the left, which is the Mars Map. There are 2 square sectors that show up. You then click on one of those sectors to enter that sector. Are you saying that you can't enter either of those sectors?

Johnny B. Goode

So, when you are on the SAAB era C-Map , you click on the Space Shuttle to go to the World Map. In the World Map you need to click on the 3rd icon from the left, which is the Mars Map. There are 2 square sectors that show up. You then click on one of those sectors to enter that sector. Are you saying that you can't enter either of those sectors?
No, he can't, because the Mars Colony becomes inaccessible once you move on to SAAB.

I believe that after you exit Space Age Mars you have to use Synthesizers to produce Mars Ore. You can also build the Space Carrier GB and it will sometimes produce Mars Ore as one of the special goods it produces.

I think you missed the part where he said he's already in the next age.
Nope. being in the SAAB continent map and being in SAAB in research are 2 very different things

Johnny B. Goode

Nope. being in the SAAB continent map and being in SAAB in research are 2 very different things
True, but I have verified (by sight) that this player is in fact in SAAB in research as well as on the map. He has a SAAB Town Hall, and many SAAB era buildings. He is on Vingrid, if anyone doubts me. (He also has a Mars Ore Synthesizer, but he hasn't built any two-lane roads, which it requires.)