• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Marshklan needs you

ParsleySage

In sunny Yorkton, there is a guild in much need of new members. I am tired of talking to myself. One day, I realized that my fellow guild members had flown away or liked life in the tavern better than life in the guild. What could be wrong with the guild? I looked around and saw nothing out of place. Well, there were a few rats, but I showed them the door. I took a broom to the spider webs and then swept the floor. The windows were dirty, they looked quite a mess and now I can see out where once I saw less. So please if you make Yorkton your home and lack a guild to call your own, consider my plight as I sit with my good view, I'd be much more happy looking at you.

Marshklan welcomes all who are in need of a guild. We ask nothing of you, only your presence, Attend once a week, once a month or play every day. It would be nice if we rose to glorious heights, but a lack of ambition sitting in the sun with a good book with an occasional sword fight is also a good life.

So, please consider Marshklan for your new home.

ParsleySage (I seek a Rosemary and Thyme)