• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Max available expansions

Trobb de Grobb

Hello, I've searched the forums and I've read a lot of posts about wanting a way to get more expansions but not listing how many are available.

I'm in HMA and I count 143 expansions available on my city map. Looking forward I can only see being able to get 84 more expansions (25 from diamonds, 15 from medals {at 5,000 now}, 21 from continent map, and 25 from research). Is there another way to get expansions that I'm missing? Can I continue to get expansions from diamonds after I get the 2 from OF? Can I get more expansions from medals past 130,000?

Thank you,
Trobb de Grobb
(Xyr)

DeletedUser28670

There are currently 207 expansion plots (counting your starting area) in the city building area, but only 158 known expansions.
16 expansions from the start.
  • 46 coin (or diamond) expansions, obtained through research.
  • 33 coin (or diamond) expansions, obtained from conquests on the campaign map.
  • 30 victory (medal) expansions -- medals are obtained from tower competitions, contribution rewards of Great Buildings, from medal packages during special events, and special buildings you can build in your city.
  • 33 diamond expansions (2 per age) -- new expansions are available when the player reaches a new age.

Trobb de Grobb

Thank you. My calculations are off by 10 expansions but I'll figure them out. With that many missing expansions I can understand people wanting more available, though they have to keep some reserved for ages beyond OF.