• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

MEDALS ...MAXING OUT?

DeletedUser8420

A couple of guild mates have stated they are maxed out using medals for land expansions. So, after reaching 130,000 medal use for a land expansion will more be open in the next age? Or what are we going to do with the medals we gather after the 130,000 usage?

DeletedUser10517

Who knows what we can do with excess medals in the future........maybe Inno have something in store for them

DeletedUser3679

A couple of guild mates have stated they are maxed out using medals for land expansions. So, after reaching 130,000 medal use for a land expansion will more be open in the next age? Or what are we going to do with the medals we gather after the 130,000 usage?

Every age (so far) has had 2 expansions that can only be purchased with medals. No reason to expect the Far Future to be any different.

DeletedUser8152

FAR. It is set after heck freezes over.

On the other hand, I'd expect it to show up in the game this summer, would be my guess.

DeletedUser17462

FAR. It is set after heck freezes over.

On the other hand, I'd expect it to show up in the game this summer, would be my guess.
What's it typically been, 8-12 months between?

DeletedUser8420

yep just about right time wise. ok, so just keep collecting medals.