• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Merged] Friends Tavern discussion

Feirefis

Yes. I would like it to be grayed out, every time it make no sense to click.
Not only if 24h look is on, also if the tavern has no free seat available.

DeletedUser25273

I would be willing to have it gone/dimmed for just the 24 hour period (for now) if that lets them get it to us soon.

Checking for an available seat might cause enough work to not be practical, and will always have the problem that the seat might be taken between showing it available and clicking on it (just like sometimes if you manually aid, the build sometimes ends up un-polivatable when you click on it.

DeletedUser27071

I believe this is the correct place to post this. If not l apologize ^_^

I LOVE the taverns, which is bad because I know my brain gets a dopamine rush every time I go see who's table I can sit at, lol. And I love violins (and music in general) for an extremely, very extremely, special reason, so I absolutely love the background music. I realize that sometimes I'll realize that I'm just sitting there listening to the tune loop over and over and it has a calming effect on me. So I wanted to thank you guys for working to design and code in everything to make that possible. I know it's not easy.

Also, I wanted to know if it'd be a good idea to implement a push notification feature for when your tavern is full? That way people don't have to keep coming to check if I or anyone else picked up the tips on the table so they can sit there.
Of course I also know that the supplies buildings don't have notifications which adds a nice "watch your stuff carefully or you'll be robbed" feel to it, which to me makes the game more unpredictable and fun. In other words, it is nice to feel like it's up to you alone to check your tavern and town regularly. But I was just wondering about that possible feature and how it could be helpful to those who do play but can't just check their phone so often :)

DeletedUser25273

Mobile has a push notification for production done (one notification enable for all types of productions), so you can be reminded and go to the world to collect, so it could make sense to add a 'Tavern Full' notification too.

DeletedUser11463

Looks like they are partially fixing it with the 12/5 release.

DeletedUser26154

One the Devs take care of a few minor issues it'll be even better.

images (5).jpg

DeletedUser27049

I'm just surprised they didn't think of that already and put it in the first release.

DeletedUser26888

Yes, Taverns are great!
A few minor adjustments would enhance the appeal substantially, I think:
1) Being able to visit & show 24hrs from Town Hall history, as with other aiding.
2) Why not allow people in the same guild to visit each others' friends tavern, also? Lots of artificial lists being created now...
3) I wish neighborhoods were NOT scrambled so often, but if they continue to be, we need more than 80 friends? Are the limits moving to 100?

DeletedUser13832

yes it would be great to see where you already visited the tavern.

SourChipmunk

I love the Tavern! But yes, there are some features that can be developed to enhance the game play. This is V.1.0 so be patient.

My idea is this: if your own Tavern is fully seated, you get the same "collection ready" notification on the left side to let you know. If this is blatant and in player's faces, they will be more likely to remember to look around to see what they haven't collected, notice the Tavern, and collect their booty. Right now, I suspect, people tend to forget the Tavern exists, and to check it frequently.

DeletedUser26114

Yes we really need a icon to tell if your are already seated at a tavern for the day like maybe remove the arrow pointing to the seat or change it's color

DeletedUser25273

Read the change log for the next change on Monday, Chair Icon indicates if there is a free chair you can sit in.

SourChipmunk

Amazing and well-executed update! Kudos to Inno! A small arrow pointing to the chair now indicates if there is a seat available, and a little clock icon means check back later. A very nice time saver and, along with aiding your event history, makes it so much easier to track those who never clear their tables or aid you, which is going to be very useful for housekeeping. Well done!