• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

message center & GB donating

DeletedUser31092

How do you use the message center when it comes to accounting for the FP you donate to other players GB?

I was told to post my GB that i want donated to, then, donate to the gb from the previous post..

DeletedUser27889

Yes thats a swap thread. Most guilds have them. You put X points on the persons GB above you and post yours under. You should always post before putting the points on in case someone replies at the same time as you.

For personal swaps I keep a message thread with them and I and everyday post the date + however many FP I swapped for. Personal swaps can be done by a set amount or until a predetermined number of points have been reached.

DeletedUser26120

You open the thread, post the GB you want your points on then go place the points on the previous poster. Like Manda said you want to post first to be sure there's no cross-posting/donating.

Once someone else has posted, they should have placed the points on your GB. You should check just to be sure.

If you have more points, do it again. :)

DeletedUser31092

Yes thats a swap thread. Most guilds have them. You put X points on the persons GB above you and post yours under. You should always post before putting the points on in case someone replies at the same time as you.

For personal swaps I keep a message thread with them and I and everyday post the date + however many FP I swapped for. Personal swaps can be done by a set amount or until a predetermined number of points have been reached.

all right so let me get this straight- on my guild i have never ending threads that say 5, 10, 20 FP GB ect; players will put the names of a GB, I don't understand that, it's just names nothing else. is that the one they want donated to them? then they donate to the previous post of a GB?
and if they want to make a personal donation they put it like this--name of player donating to, their GB, underneath that, my name and # of FP . IS THAT CORRECT?

DeletedUser26120

They place the names of GBs and that's the one the next poster is supposed to donate to, yes. When you post, you write which GB of yours you want the fps on and you donate to theirs. The next person to post should donate to yours and so on.

I've never seen anyone make a personal donation in a swap thread - that is usually handled between two players on a private message. I would actually recommend going that route - find someone to trade 20, 30, 40 fps to on a daily basis. This gives you a better guarantee at securing GB reward packs.

With fp swap threads you have no control over which GBs you are donating to and often end up spending more to maintain your reward spot.

DeletedUser27889

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 8.44.01 PM.png
In the above example you will see the subject of this thread is 50 FP. The different thread titles denote the amount which you are swapping with your guildmates. If it's a 5FP swap it's 5 FP 10 is 10 20 is 20 and so on.

When you post you put 50 FP on Player A's Arc, when Player B posts they put 50 Points on your Traz. The next person to post will put 50 points on Player B's Chateau. All you post is the name of the GB you want your points on, then fulfill the swap with the person above you.

The only other things you may see posted in a swap thread is either something like Arc-thank you/please which is just someone being polite. Or Arc 416, the 416 denotes the amount that is currently on the arc and is just that person keeping trade of their points/making sure their swaps are being fulfilled correctly. In either case you do the same thing, post the name of the GB you want your points on and put the points on the building they have named above. The person who posts after you is responsable for putting the points on yours.

A private swap does not get handled on the swap threads. Whatever arrangement you and another person have come to can have whatever terms you agree to. One way of keeping track is to have a private thread open with that person where you log your contributions.
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 8.44.54 PM.png

Me and this guildmate trade 50 points per day so every day we post to each other. Other ways you could go about this is instead of a fixed amount per day you trade a set amount over time, say 300/week. To do that you would keep a similar thread with that person and post the contribution you have added out of how many points to keep trade. IE I put on 20 points in the morning I would write +20 20/300 then 50 in the evening I would post +50 70/300.

DeletedUser31092

all right so let me get this straight- on my guild i have never ending threads that say 5, 10, 20 FP GB ect; players will put the names of a GB, I don't understand that, it's just names nothing else. is that the one they want donated to them? then they donate to the previous post of a GB?
and if they want to make a personal donation they put it like this--name of player donating to, their GB, underneath that, my name and # of FP . IS THAT CORRECT?
OK, ty. This question has to do with military boost. The tavern defense is will help you in attacks, like in the guild expedition attacks, right.

DeletedUser27889

No.

I believe you're talking about these:
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 9.38.07 PM.png

The Attacker Boost will increase the attack value of your attacking units IE what you use to fight GE, in GvG in against your hood.

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 9.37.25 PM.png
These boost will not affect the units Defensive values, only the attack. Often times you will find having additional attack does not do you that much good but it does help.

The tavern boost 'Defender Boost' only applies to your cities defensive units, like a watchfire.
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 9.39.14 PM.png

Defender boost will not add anything to your attacking armies IE GE, GVG, PvP, anytime YOU are the attacker.