• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Messages blocked

Elisha Reb

What is going on with messages in the game? It is telling us that they are blocked until things are researched that we have already done a long time ago.

Rushgirlsrox

What is going on with messages in the game? It is telling us that they are blocked until things are researched that we have already done a long time ago.
Yeah, I came here to report the same thing.
I have the same problem. But my husband does not. I would think a bug would affect everyone not just some. My city is about to pop for the day and I will cannot place my 300+ fps in our threads. ARGH!!!

ODragon

I have the same problem. But my husband does not. I would think a bug would affect everyone not just some. My city is about to pop for the day and I will cannot place my 300+ fps in our threads. ARGH!!!

I think some of it has to do with age. I'm worried they are trying to push people up (IE, it says thatched roofs now but might more it to something in EMA)...

Spectrum49

Try going to GBG - The Message Center STILL seems available from there!