• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

messaging just friends list

DeletedUser

If you play on PC, you have to write down all their names and enter them manually, exactly as they appear.

RazorbackPirate

You will need a list of your friends, but once you get the first few letters typed in it will auto-suggest matching player names from your 3 tabs.

May I also suggest you have a very good reason for sending a message to everyone on your friends list. Most of the group messages I get like that I could have done without.

DeletedUser31092

which brings me to my next question.
I want to add some friends whose bars have progressed and will come to my tavern and get loaded 5-6 times a week; even if its drunk on soda. I just removed 20+ friends because i was supporting their boost habits. How do I find true friends like that.

RazorbackPirate

What has worked well for me, but can only from with browser version on a PC is to ask for them on Global Chat. Once a day, I'll post and say something like:

"I'm out of friend requests, but still have empty seats in my tavern for active players who will sit and aid daily and I will do the same. Send a friend request if you have a max tavern or burgundy cloth."

You just need access from a PC long enough to make the post. Then go right back to mobile to play, and accept them as they come in. When you post, there's nothing wrong with asking for your ideal friend. When you accept, I recommend you be a bit more flexible and relax your standards. Keep in mind, as a general rule, the players with friend requests to send will likely be in HMA or below. They won't always have a max tavern or a burgundy tablecloth. Be willing to accept a friend who's just starting out.

DeletedUser31092

What has worked well for me, but can only from with browser version on a PC is to ask for them on Global Chat. Once a day, I'll post and say something like:

"I'm out of friend requests, but still have empty seats in my tavern for active players who will sit and aid daily and I will do the same. Send a friend request if you have a max tavern or burgundy cloth."

You just need access from a PC long enough to make the post. Then go right back to mobile to play, and accept them as they come in. When you post, there's nothing wrong with asking for your ideal friend. When you accept, I recommend you be a bit more flexible and relax your standards. Keep in mind, as a general rule, the players with friend requests to send will likely be in HMA or below. They won't always have a max tavern or a burgundy tablecloth. Be willing to accept a friend who's just starting out.
i do go to global chat and ask. yes, i know most come from HMA and below. the last two i picked up are in IA and didn't even have a GB yet. i have a PC and mobile.

DeletedUser31092

If you spam me and don't aid and sit in my tavern pretty much every day, you've just gotten removed. Many players feel this way. Proceed with caution.
i aid my friends at the very least 6 times a week and i check my taverns to visit 3, usually, 3 times a day. it pisses me off when they don't make any effort.

DeletedUser31092

If you spam me and don't aid and sit in my tavern pretty much every day, you've just gotten removed. Many players feel this way. Proceed with caution.
first, what kind of spam have you gotten. 2. be my friend? and if u have friends who take pride in what were talking about hook it up?

DeletedUser31592

first, what kind of spam have you gotten. 2. be my friend? and if u have friends who take pride in what were talking about hook it up?

Any group message is spam. Help me with my GB. Prints available. Take my ridiculous trade. Visit my tavern. Empty your taverns. I don't want any of it. Don't clutter my messages. I aid daily and check taverns multiple times per day. I keep my tavern empty. I am a great friend. Don't send me mass messages. You will lose me as a friend.

The ONLY mass message I find remotely acceptable is if they are taking a vacation or something. "Hey, I will have limited internet access over the next week. I won't be aiding like normal." That way I know not to delete them.