• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Messaging

DeletedUser28040

I want to message all people on my friends list. Can I do that all at once or only one at a time everytime (which would be near impossible

Algona

Thankfully (for me anyway), no you can't. Mind if I ask what you want to tell them that would be useful to them?

DeletedUser28040

Thankfully (for me anyway), no you can't. Mind if I ask what you want to tell them that would be useful to them?
I would like to tell them all that I have a great building and would appreciate any help and I would and have donated fp to some of them

Algona

I can;t help you with Friends, but your Guildies should be able to help you. I've heard there is a way to do this on mobile, but now not.

DeletedUser25273

In Mobile, when you create a message, there is a drop down to give you a list of Neighbors, Guild Members, or Friends, with check boxes by each person (and an Other option where you can enter 'random' names). You can go down the list and check all the boxes, with Guild Members, there is a short cut box to select all, with Friends and Neighbors, you would need to manually click all the boxes (easier than the browser where you need to type all the names). I suppose adding a visible list like that to the browser might not be that bad.