• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Military troops what order do troops come from when you have 2 building of the same

DeletedUser9746

Is there a system that FOE uses to determine what military unit you are using when you have 2 military bases of the same kind. I have 2 field gun buildings. I want to use the ones from one building to add to GvG defense. Afterwards destroy it so I can build a different building. I think multi color or number indicator could better help even when you have military units that unassigned. Very helpful incase you accidentally use a unassigned unit and loose them forever. If you figured out a way to tell which unit comes from which building let me know.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

Why would it matter? They are both the same building, therefore the same troops with the same stats.

DeletedUser9433

I believe he thinks that if he transfers the troops to defend in GvG then he can destroy the building without losing the troops. He cannot, otherwise I don't understand why he thinks it would matter either.

DeletedUser10266

There is no way to tell which unit and from each building. The best way to do it would be to fight and hope they get damaged so you can see what building they come from. And it probably matters to the op so theyre not donating units from the barrack they want to keep and so they from the barracks they no longer want. Stats and keeping units aren't the issue. Its deleting units meant for donation and replacing wanted units that's the issue.

DeletedUser5356

It would be nice to know which unit is assigned to which building or to assign units to the building that produced them, if they aren't. One reason is that if you have 5 riflemen barracks for a total of 25 units and you do a battle run in GvG or your hood and 15 units die.
If you can spread that out over the 5 barracks (as i think you should be able to) then you would only have to wait 3 times for units to build. But if 5 of those units that died came from the same building...you have to wait 5 times for a unit to build.