• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Minimal path to PE continent?

Immajamma

I'm in the Industrial Age now and what is the path to unlocking the Progressive Era (PE) continent taking the fewest provinces possible?

It's hard to tell from the map.

DeletedUser29726

upload_2018-8-22_19-4-0.png

What the industrial continent looks like after taking the 'Support the South' path through industrial story and unlocking PE continent and story. Support the North involves the same number of provinces but unlocks the industrial bonus line which will block one of your quest slots until you finish off canada and mexico.

Edit: Peace or War with both will involve taking both the southern and northern provinces to get through the story - and of course canada and mexico to finish the bonus line.

DeletedUser29726

And a 2nd world that still hasn't unlocked industrial bonus line and has taken some of the other provinces for event purposes - I believe Las Penas (SW US) is the province that triggers the bonus line besides garrincton - but not 100% and haven't tested it yet on any of my worlds that I took this route through industrial :

upload_2018-8-22_19-19-53.png