• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Missing Goods-Bricks

Moon Dancer

I am in the High Middle Ages where bricks are an essential good to have. There are none available for trade so I built a brickworks (1 brick every 4 hours). After collection of 2 bricks the 2 bricks in my goods inventory have disappeared. What gives?

Ebeondi Asi

It is a total waste of time to build Goods buildings you do not have the source for. Only build the two you do have the source bits for.

I would say what you need are a better Friend's list. If you do not have 140 Friends you should work on building that list up. Get rid of Friends who do not seem active too.
Find Friends wo are active by looking in the "fight towers" they can be accessed ...look in your City hall event history, above Event history are the towers. Click on the one for your Era ask everyone who is high in the ranks to become friends. You should also do a least a few fights vs prior age in PvP so you can look at that tower and see players who fight and ask the top players ranked there to be friends. Also top players in PvP ranks to become friends.
You have to aid them daily to keep them..
That alone may help your Market experience. It does seem newer players do not use the market enough. I also would suggst placing trades of your own. and always have some trades in the Market. Even trading same Era back ad forth. Kind of prime the pump. and if Hood members take them, ask them to become Friends.

Moon Dancer

It is a total waste of time to build Goods buildings you do not have the source for. Only build the two you do have the source bits for.

I would say what you need are a better Friend's list. If you do not have 140 Friends you should work on building that list up. Get rid of Friends who do not seem active too.
Find Friends wo are active by looking in the "fight towers" they can be accessed ...look in your City hall event history, above Event history are the towers. Click on the one for your Era ask everyone who is high in the ranks to become friends. You should also do a least a few fights vs prior age in PvP so you can look at that tower and see players who fight and ask the top players ranked there to be friends. Also top players in PvP ranks to become friends.
You have to aid them daily to keep them..
That alone may help your Market experience. It does seem newer players do not use the market enough. I also would suggst placing trades of your own. and always have some trades in the Market. Even trading same Era back ad forth. Kind of prime the pump. and if Hood members take them, ask them to become Friends.
I understand your points, all of them. However, they don't address my question. I have multiple offers for tiles in the Market. NOBODY has tiles to trade. That is why I built the Brickworks. Yes, I know it is one per 4 hours, vs. 5 if you have the raw materials. What I want to know is where did the bricks I had go?

Moon Dancer

Look for a green check mark on the Brickworks . If it's not there then look on your continental map and see if you have conquered a province with the boost for your brickworks. If you don't see one then look for the EMA goods that you have the boost for (You will have 2 on your map) Plant one of those and you will get your normal boosted amounts. Trade these goods to get your bricks
As I stated in my first comment, there are no bricks available at the Market. NOBODY has any. My question remains, I had 2 bricks in my inventory and they disappeared. What happened to them?

Ebeondi Asi

Your trade are only seen by your Friends, Guild and neighborhood. The way to change the situation is to change who is in your Friends list. (or change Guilds!)
No one can tell you where the two goods went from here. Making a ticket direct they might be able to look up where they went if you did teh ticket within a day of losing them. Once it is a few days they cannot tell you either.
As i wrote your problem is not what you think it is. your problem is what I wrote above and the way to solve it. Beyond that all that is left is to howl at the Moon...

Pericles the Lion

A suggestion for you. Visit the cities of everyone in your neighborhood and look to see if anyone has a brickworks planted. If so, send them a message offering to trade with them and tell then what goods you have to offer. Same thing with any on your friend's list that are in your era. There are lots of players out there with lots of goods but are not actively trading in the market.

stymie of Suwannee

Another answer has an additional answers. First, making goods in the ”traditional” way, like you are, sucks. Lots of time consumed leading to your difficulties. Like everyone said, only Friends, guildies and your neighborhood can see your listing. If everyone had to make goods traditionally and had to post to get the additional goods from their age, it would be busy and easy. But many strive to make goods via GBs and/or event buildings. That’s why you most frequently see big, bulk offers, but very little “small change”. Research and follow some methods to make goods without so much effort (event building, GBs) and you can enjoy the game at a higher level. Second, learn to hustle in several ways. Better friends and guild, if half of those people aren’t active, you have half the access. Pester people via mass messages. I just title the message “stymie the merchant” or something snappy, and plop out a limited amount of deals. Then follow up with more when they’re gone, too many can be overwhelming or a nuisance. And don’t forget currency, FPs specifically. Pay a big kid well (ask for one’s attention in Global chat), you can get a dream’s amount of dream goods. Purchase a higher or much higher age of goods and trade down. Not enough FPs to buy goods (100,200,300+ FPs)? Politely snipe everything not nailed down, duh.

Mor-Rioghain

The two most probable ways for your goods to have "gone missing" is A) that you spent them without realizing it such as a negotiation or B) that you didn't actually have 2 already in your inventory but mistakenly saw the 2 you would collect as already collected. It's extremely rare for your inventory to be incorrect and as someone else already suggested, you should submit a trouble ticket w/supporting screen shots, if you can.

Dursland

I would look for a guild with HMA players. As to the missing goods, that shouldn't happen.

Are you certain they weren't used in some sort of quest or negotiation? If it happens again file a ticket. As someone else said earlier it's probably too far back in the event history for them to look now.