• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Mixed age hood

Tytan the Great

With the most recent hood change, I notice my hood comprises of quite a few people one age below me. I’m in OF, and saw approximately 1/4 of the hood are still in AF. I always thought the hood always consists of people of the same age. It doesn’t really matter much to me, but I can see how some would say it’s not fair. Its my first time seeing this and find it quite interesting. Has anyone experienced this?

MJ Artisan of War

My hoods always consist of LMA and Colonial.... I am LMA....
and no, all those hoodies don't magically age up the moment the hood forms, that is just how it is in Farm of Empires...

Ebeondi Asi

The number of players in a hood seems soemwhat consistent. I would guess Inno has to sometimes imptrovise to take care of those few odd Players 'left over' from full Hoods. Thus a few times Hoods are a mix of two Era. Better than having hoods at times with only 23 players, ??
Used to be hoods were not sorted by Era at all.. Before my time though..

Agent327

Hoods are made up with people in the same age. In the end, there will always be a hood where that is not possible,