• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mobile app questions

Is there any way to see who has been donating to the guild treasury on the mobile app or to see who’s been inactive fore more then a week. I’m still leaning the limitations of the app. Also side question. Is it possible to attack another player who’s not on your neighbors list and, or add them to your neighbors.

DeletedUser38275

Not the best source of answers, but since I only play on mobile, my feedback:
- ability to identify donators to guild treasury: none available,
- activity in last days/week: none that I have found yet, without direct interaction attempts,
- attack another player not in neighborhood: i don’t attack/plunder my neighbors much, but I do not think it is possible, but maybe in PvP?
- add players to the neighborhood: I do not think there is any players‘ choice or input to that feature, other than tech tree/progression.

Disclaimer: theabove reflect my experience in the year I’ve played the game on iOS mobile... I learned little by little what mobile users are missing, and I am still trying to improve my attacking abilities despite that feature’s heavy limitations on mobile (Any improvement is welcome lol)

DeletedUser38275

Thanks for the reply. I already figured as much I was just looking for some feedback from more experienced players.
You are welcome.

I am sure that there are more experienced players on this forum, than you or me, that seemingly don’t play on mobile, or don’t have more answers.

Good luck, and have fun.