• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mobile notifications

RedR0ck

Does anyone else have problems with mobile notification system? I have no idea how does this work...
I turned off all possible check boxes (see the attached) and it still send notifications. The problem I'm facing here if you have multiple worlds and want notifications only from a specific one it won't be possible. Either I have to turn off all notifications on the phone level or leave it as is and get all notifications from all worlds.
I'm pretty sure it designed incorrectly because normal logic here would be when you uncheck "Push notifications accepted" it shouldn't send any to your phone.
I also created a ticket on this. Support tried to help me but gave up eventually and said we did everything we can. "Thank you for playing Forge Of Empires".
This is unacceptable. Either you accept that it is broken and I can live with it or don't pretend that it works as intended.

Just a feedback on how the mobile notification system works. I hope you can fix it.

Attachments

• tick_1.jpg
    tick_1.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

warlock1337

Yup after an update that my phone rolled out. When going into the application settings on the phone it tells me that notifications are blocked when trying to turn them on in settings.

Ebeondi Asi

I have to turn them off again after some weekly updates. Seems some updates turn them back on? Anyway I just have to go turn them off. Since each notification tells you which world it is for. It should not be hard to find the errant one and get them all off.
And yes should be able to get notifications from only the World you want. I have three now. and typically will suddenly have just one turned on, not all three.
because again each notification tells me which world it is about./from.

RedR0ck

I have to turn them off again after some weekly updates. Seems some updates turn them back on? Anyway I just have to go turn them off. Since each notification tells you which world it is for. It should not be hard to find the errant one and get them all off.
And yes should be able to get notifications from only the World you want. I have three now. and typically will suddenly have just one turned on, not all three.
because again each notification tells me which world it is about./from.
I tried dozens advice from support and none worked. Turn off general notifications - done, turn off each individual - done, turn off browser notifications (why?) - done, reboot my phone - done. Support told me that they disabled notifications even from their side. Nothing worked. They are keep coming up from the worlds I don't want to...