• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Model T vehicles in the future...

NWWolverine

I'm in Future era and I just noticed that my harbor and friends tavern is still using model T's and horses for moving supplies. I must be located somewhere in Russia....

Ebeondi Asi

I would love to see that..can you upload a screenshot por favor
Why do you need a picture. go look at your own Tavern area???
(If you are still in a very early Era then your harbor (upper Right side from City) is just a ruin?anyway, move up a few Eras and you can see the Harbor from your own city.

Oswyn the noble

Why do you need a picture. go look at your own Tavern area???
(If you are still in a very early Era then your harbor (upper Right side from City) is just a ruin?anyway, move up a few Eras and you can see the Harbor from your own city.
That is the one thing i cant do and that is advance to the next age. Every city except main one is stuck in whats called an age loop..meaning stuck in ema for around 3 plus years. Main city stuck in ca. It is what it is homie

NWWolverine

What about our carbon footprint? Can't imagine the smog from those things. I would hope for a cleaner option in the future...just kiddin...did I mention that the tree's don't get harvested or grow at all from the stone age until the future? Must be Siberia...

Oswyn the noble

No City HAS to be stuck in any one age, unless you are deliberately choosing to remain there.
Yes LRN. All except main city...i have one excuse, industrial age costs more in terms of population not to mention other resources to upgrade old to new bldgs, am put off by that so in CA i shall remain ...all i need is to generate more pop

The Lady Redneck

Yes LRN. All except main city...i have one excuse, industrial age costs more in terms of population not to mention other resources to upgrade old to new bldgs, am put off by that so in CA i shall remain ... all i need is to generate more pop
By CA you should not be needing any buildings for pop. Or for goods or supplies GBs and Event buildings should be providing you with all you need. Unless you moved up way to fast before building yourself a solid base in Iron age that would have you strong enough to provide you with the ability to build up advanced goods for each age.

Oswyn the noble

By CA you should not be needing any buildings for pop. Or for goods or supplies GBs and Event buildings should be providing you with all you need. Unless you moved up way to fast before building yourself a solid base in Iron age that would have you strong enough to provide you with the ability to build up advanced goods for each age.
Thats what happened the first time i played. I aged up too fast from IA thru CA. I faced units stronger than mine and got beat in battles and attacks in city...i slowed down as soon as i got to CA. By then i slowed to a trickle. Recently felt like going into next age, but am still very reluctant.. ive got less than 15k pop.

The Lady Redneck

Forge is a marathon... Not a race.... Aging up a little slower is always wise....
I never age up until I can fight GE 64 every week un-boosted and am in the top five in my hood.
I am the same and I also make sure I have enough FP pack in my inventory plus enough goods for my next Era in stock to complete all the Techs. Even though I have no intentions of rushing through them.

Angry.Blanket

Thats what happened the first time i played. I aged up too fast from IA thru CA. I faced units stronger than mine and got beat in battles and attacks in city...i slowed down as soon as i got to CA. By then i slowed to a trickle. Recently felt like going into next age, but am still very reluctant.. ive got less than 15k pop.
You have less than 15k or you only have 15k excess ?