• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

DeletedUser12370

Hello players of Forge of Empires!

I have few years of experience in Forge of Empires under my belt, I decided to share my knowledge for new players to make their playing easier!

My guides will be posted in my Youtube channel as multiple series. Besides usefull information I`ll try to make you smile during the watching experience. :)

#1 How to run your game faster?
Few really basic tips for new players to make their game run faster. These tips will be useful for people with old PC`s like I. :)

#2 5 Methods on how to level up Great Buildings
Overview on 5 methods on how to level up your Great Buildings. As I`m a Great Budilding fan, have had chance to compare efficiency of different methods.

#3 Forge of Empires Fair Trade

Overview about Forge of Empires Fair Trade - ratios, rates, calculator and goods production.
Some useful Fair Trade charts can be found here.

#4 Forge of Empires Temple of Relics
Short video about Forge of Empires Temple of Relics - the new Great Building in the game. It`s boost works toward guild expeditions map and it`s called Relic Hunt.

#5 Forge of Empires 11 Blueprint Hunting Tips

This video is for all the fans of Forge of Empires Great buildings with 11 blueprint hunting tips. My girlfriend did the voiceover. :)

#6 10 Methods on How to Get Forge of Empires Diamonds

The video I put the most effort in so far. I`ve covered all possible methods, how to get Forge of Empires diamonds.

Forge of Empires Great Buildings
No Age
Observatory Temple of Relics

Forge of Empires Gameplay Videos

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12370

My next videos are going to be about:
1) The Statue of Zeus
2) How to avoid plundering
3) Tips on how to get diamonds

Do you have any suggestions for further videos? Post them here or comment on my videos. :)

DeletedUser12370

Wow, I completely forgot I have a forum thread on US server, because I play on EN server. Took a break from making videos, but now with a new PC I was able to create better content. From now on I`ll post 1-2 episodes of gameplay each week, and time to time I`ll add a new guide video. Next guide video will be about how to avoid plundering.

Here are my latest videos:

10 methods how to get diamonds

Gameplay episode #1 - awkward introduction, guild expeditions

Gameplay episode #2 - I got 800 diamonds!

DeletedUser12370

Nice videos, Ragu Silverton would be proud. Not much to learn if you have already been playing awhile. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, that is true, my FOE videos are intended for newer players. Although I have played for more than 3 years, I`m still in PE in my main world (2+ years old), so I can cover only the basics what I have learned myself. But I enjoy making videos and can learn something new myself.

Cheers! :)

DeletedUser12370

I`m so sorry, have not uploaded a single video about Forge of Empires for ages. :( Hopefully this gameplay video will mark my return! Enjoy! :)

DeletedUser12370

Exactly 3 weeks later new Forge of Empires gameplay video is out! I`m improving. :D Let`s hope the next video will be out after only 1 week. :)

In this episode I played mostly Guild Expeditions negotiation game (need footage for upcoming videos) and was pretty lucky! 25 diamonds, 8 extra attempts and 68 forge points!
Upgraded my pc from 4 to 16 gb ram, so the quality is slightly better. Therefore using new video editing software with lots of posibilities. Still have to learn, how to use it properly.

Enjoy the video. :)

DeletedUser26120

This is great, but may I please make a suggestion?

Add subtitles to your videos. People with hearing disabilities will really appreciate them, and so will non-native English speakers.

I used to work on an international gaming project and several of the other members would talk about how it was easier to watch a movie with English subtitles than it was to listen to a movie with English audio.

Makes sense since they use the Internet to communicate in English. :)

This would take a little work but fortunately YouTube makes it very easy to add subtitles! https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en gives a simple step by step how to do it.

Otherwise you force people to rely on the auto-generated subtitles which will deliver gems such as:

pF1gLxV.png

Otherwise you are doing a really good job, keep it up! Hope to see more from you.

DeletedUser12370

Only 5 months later I have a new Forge of Empires gameplay episode. During these 30 minutes, I mostly talk about life in general. You will notice higher video quality, great voice-over quality (new microphone) and some changes in editing. Enjoy! :)

DeletedUser31225

Appreciate your efforts! I will go through your videos soon. The moment I think I know all about the game I come across something new :)

DeletedUser12370

Appreciate your efforts! I will go through your videos soon. The moment I think I know all about the game I come across something new :)

I`m happy to hear someone is appreciating my videos! The old videos are in bad quality (audio, video, editing), so I doubt you`ll enjoy watching them, but I`m on a new gear and have developed some editing skills, so hopefully I will hang on to my inspiration and will make not only gameplay videos but also tutorials. Though I`m not promising anything based on my previous experience. :D

DeletedUser12370

This is great, but may I please make a suggestion?

Add subtitles to your videos. People with hearing disabilities will really appreciate them, and so will non-native English speakers.

I used to work on an international gaming project and several of the other members would talk about how it was easier to watch a movie with English subtitles than it was to listen to a movie with English audio.

Makes sense since they use the Internet to communicate in English. :)

This would take a little work but fortunately YouTube makes it very easy to add subtitles! https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en gives a simple step by step how to do it.

Otherwise you force people to rely on the auto-generated subtitles which will deliver gems such as:

pF1gLxV.png

Otherwise you are doing a really good job, keep it up! Hope to see more from you.

Hey Dursland, I guess I did not have a script for this particular video you have screenshoted, so I did not edit the automatically generated subtitles. But the rest tutorials should have clear subtitles.
Also, I noticed the voiceover quality is important for the automatically generated subtitles - the better the quality, the better the subtitles. For my alst gameplay video I took a quick look and there was very little to edit.

But I will check this particular video and edit subtitles.

And it`s also possible for my viewers to add subtitles. It`s called community contributions if I`m not mistaken.

But I Appreciate your suggestion. Thank you. :)

DeletedUser12370

So, after one of my guildmates watched my previous gameplay video, I was offered something. Watch the video to find out, what happened there. ;)

DeletedUser31225

YouTube said: This video is restricted. Try signing in with a Google Apps account.