• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

More of a thought.....about incidents

Ever since I upgraded my roads in OF to Aqua Highway, there have been less incidents.
Guessing they sink as soon as they show up?!?
What if there were ones just for the water roads.
Maybe something funny, like a water skier floating in a life vest with skis pointing up out of the water.
Animals trying to swim across.
An upside down jet ski.
Alligators looking for a meal. There are some that are salt water right?
A whale.
Loch ness monster.
I've noticed that OF seems to be going on for a long time [which is good].
Therefore with more people reaching OF, more Aqua Highway and Oceanic Canals will be built, me thinks.
Let's have some fun with it like the existing ones already do.

wolfhoundtoo

You do know incidents appear outside of your city as well right? Or are you just commenting that there's none on your roads and you'd like some?

because to be honest the ones in my city are annoying. :mad:

Oh yes I know they occur everywhere. Just I've noticed that there are not any for the water roads.
Guess they drown :-(
Call me cheep, but I'll take any freebees Inno wishes to give. No matter the size of the prize.
Guess it reminds me of the 'Where's Waldo' days when I go searching for stuff..lol.

DeletedUser9624

Im in OF but havent worked tech to get to the road updates but I have noticed that I never get sinkholes on my two-lanes anymore. I still get the occasional fallen tree on my one-lanes tho

DeletedUser31206

Unless this is meant to be a proposal you need to move this to the Forge Hall. If you mean this to be a proposal then you need to put it into a proper format.

In order to maintain a sense of uniformity in all submitted ideas, it is requested to follow the following format when posting new threads in the Proposals section. In including the following information in your proposal will ensure smooth exchange of ideas. Please include the section headers to make it easy to check the format.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Many examples of properly formatted proposals can be found here: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/submitted.76/

Proposal Format

Proposal
Briefly outline what your proposal entails.

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing.

Details
Here you should give the details of your idea, explaining how it works, why you've suggested it and all other information you feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of your proposal.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any avenues for abuse that open with your proposal, state any safeguards present in your idea that closes them.

Visual Aids
Post any images you have created to demonstrate the implementation of your proposed feature. Please remember that any images posted must fit within the file size restrictions specified in the Forum Rules.

Conclusion
Any final comments to try and gain your proposal the favour of the community.

Sorry :-( Didn't mean to be such trouble. It was just a thought, that's all.

I've only posted a couple of times and I get things wrong every time.
So no further posts or comments. I will never make that mistake again.

So sorry for wasting everyone's precious time.

Signing out forever, zedzedm99.

Freshmeboy

Don't go away...fresh ideas like yours are good for these forums...I'm not in OF but like the idea of a life preserver floating in the streets. Maybe INNO just didn't think of it. The proposal threads have a strict protocol but you can pitch ideas in Forge Hall all day long to test them out before formal submission...Come back and give it a shot...

DeletedUser31206

Sorry :-( Didn't mean to be such trouble. It was just a thought, that's all.

I've only posted a couple of times and I get things wrong every time.
So no further posts or comments. I will never make that mistake again.

So sorry for wasting everyone's precious time.

Signing out forever, zedzedm99.
No ideas are ever wasted. Keep trying to come up with them. Oh we may give some people a hard time but we do appreciate everyone's ideas.

Darth Mole

Unless this is meant to be a proposal you need to move this to the Forge Hall. If you mean this to be a proposal then you need to put it into a proper format.

In order to maintain a sense of uniformity in all submitted ideas, it is requested to follow the following format when posting new threads in the Proposals section. In including the following information in your proposal will ensure smooth exchange of ideas. Please include the section headers to make it easy to check the format.

NOTE: As of January 2015, we will move improperly formatted proposals to Forge Hall for discussion. The voting and submitting process is difficult with improperly formatted proposals. It is perfectly fine to discuss a proposal in Forge Hall prior to formal submission here. Do not create your proposal with a poll, unless instructed to do so by a staff member.

Many examples of properly formatted proposals can be found here: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/submitted.76/

Proposal Format

Proposal
Briefly outline what your proposal entails.

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing.

Details
Here you should give the details of your idea, explaining how it works, why you've suggested it and all other information you feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of your proposal.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any avenues for abuse that open with your proposal, state any safeguards present in your idea that closes them.

Visual Aids
Post any images you have created to demonstrate the implementation of your proposed feature. Please remember that any images posted must fit within the file size restrictions specified in the Forum Rules.

Conclusion
Any final comments to try and gain your proposal the favour of the community.
Stop being such a - "must be in the right format" Nazi Elaine.
Not the first time either. It's a thought not a proposal.

As is this before you berate me.

DeletedUser31206

Stop being such a - "must be in the right format" Nazi Elaine.
Not the first time either. It's a thought not a proposal.

As is this before you berate me.
I don't know why you've got a problem with me pointing out what players need to fix for how else are they supposed to learn and besides if you truly read what I said you would notice that I started with if this isn't a proposal than it should be in the Forge Hall which should tell you that when I wrote my message that it was and at the time that I'm writing this it's still is in the Proposal Forum. Also I don't appreciate being called a Nazi for Nazis were Germans that thought they were better than everyone else and there's a very big difference between thinking that you're better than everyone else and trying to help players learn the ropes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35033

I have an idea for an incident. Once in a while have a flying saucer above the city shooting things up. Click on it an get supplies, or coins, etc. just like the others, Also, you can click on the rubble and whatnot to repair the city and receive what comes up, supplies, or coins etc.

DeletedUser31206

I have an idea for an incident. Once in a while have a flying saucer above the city shooting things up. Click on it an get supplies, or coins, etc. just like the others, Also, you can click on the rubble and whatnot to repair the city and receive what comes up, supplies, or coins etc.
Not sure about the flying saucer but I do like the clicking on the rubble and whatnot part.