• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivating, polishing and Tavern visiting....

Ebeondi Asi

Plenty. No time, lazy, think others are suckers born to let you steal from them, why would you help them? You think others never aid back, why should you.
I used to aid the Hood too, but no longer do. Mainly so i can immediately attack back at anyone who attacked me, and then also to fulfill Quests like aid xx players. Always have the Hood available for those.
Many Guilds require aiding other Guildies. and having Friends who aid and tavern nearly every day is good, if you aid them back.

Pickleweasel

Daily, I aid everyone on the friends list and anyone in my neighborhood that hasn't attacked me (town hall history info.). I'm in a guild alone, so I have no one to aid there. There is really no downside for me; I get a pittance of coins and some blueprints for about an extra 5 minutes or so of clicks.

Plenty. No time, lazy, think others are suckers born to let you steal from them, why would you help them? You think others never aid back, why should you.
I used to aid the Hood too, but no longer do. Mainly so i can immediately attack back at anyone who attacked me, and then also to fulfill Quests like aid xx players. Always have the Hood available for those.
Many Guilds require aiding other Guildies. and having Friends who aid and tavern nearly every day is good, if you aid them back.
I get it....I definitely support the saving of hood motivations for quest lines and tend to stagger those from the others during events to make them more available...since events seem to be the most frequent use of motivation/tavern quest requirements. I have certainly denied aid to attackers...but not all attackers are jerks...sometimes they are merely fulfilling a quest line, so you can fault everyone, per say...so I try not to be too vindictive about it. I will note that I have avoided aid to folks that seem to habitually glom onto GB's with the one FP...so there's that, I suppose. Thanks for your answer.