• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivation of Pod Homes

• Thread starter DeletedUser26660
  • Start date

DeletedUser26660

I was not aware Pod Homes could be motivated but today mine started getting motivated, just checking is this correct or another bug?

DeletedUser

Well, of course Pod Homes can be motivated. They're residential coin producing buildings, just like any other when it comes to motivation. Possibly your guildies/friends/neighbors haven't been aiding to the degree necessary for everything to get motivated/polished, and the Pod Homes have been missing out. And now maybe there's been an increase in aiding or you've eliminated some buildings that had a higher priority, so Pod Homes are higher on the priority list than they used to be. For whatever reason they're now being motivated, it is not a bug. :)

DeletedUser26660

Well, of course Pod Homes can be motivated. They're residential coin producing buildings, just like any other when it comes to motivation. Possibly your guildies/friends/neighbors haven't been aiding to the degree necessary for everything to get motivated/polished, and the Pod Homes have been missing out. And now maybe there's been an increase in aiding or you've eliminated some buildings that had a higher priority, so Pod Homes are higher on the priority list than they used to be. For whatever reason they're now being motivated, it is not a bug. :)

Thanks for reply, I haven't had houses since the very beginning of the game and had forgotten they can be motivated, only got these Pods as they take up odd squares here and there and so are useful.

DeletedUser

It's amazing what we can forget in this game, as I'm finding out on the new world. :D