• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Moving from Bronze Age to Iron Age

DeletedUser

Haven't been able to find this in any of the guides - can someone who has gone through this clarify what exactly pushes you from Bronze Age to Iron Age?

Is it building your first Iron Age building, or is it completing the last tech upgrade for Bronze Age?

Also, when you move into Iron Age, do you get moved into a new neighborhood? And if so, does it happen immediately or during the next neighborhood merge.

I'm currently #1 in my Bronze Age PvP tower and I don't want to push into Iron Age if it's going to move me into a new neighborhood and impact my standing, hence the question.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

you enter iron age when you complete your first iron age tech.
if you want to continue fighting in the bronze age tower, then make sure you only use bronze age troops (1 iron age unit and you are in the iron age tower)
you can compete in multiple towers at once by keeping a variety of troops and using them selectively.

You will not move neighborhoods, you're there to stay. your 'hood may merge with another, but individual players don't move.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Check this out.

STONE VS. IRON
Warriors vs. Soldiers – They cost less, 160 coins, no supplies. Coins are easier to come by than supplies. They have less waiting time, 1 hour instead of two
Cons-Warriors have less movement, which is good early in the game to keep them out of the Ballista’s range of fire, unless you’re using them for target practice to draw fire away from your slingers.
The Warriors attack is 3 points less than Soldiers, which doesn’t make much of a difference when you position your Warriors on grasslands.
WARRIORS
C:\Users\Getyour\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg

SOLDIERS
C:\Users\Getyour\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.png

Attack
Attack
Defense
Defense
Range
Range
Movement
Movement
Attack Bonus
+2 (Grasslands)
Attack Bonus
+4 (Forest, +3 Bush)
Slingers and catapults work great against legionaries (They do Damage for a Distance)
Catapults can trade shots with Ballista early in the fight. That will damage them if not destroy at lease one of them, then make your way across the battle field and finish the job.
Concentrate your fire on one enemy at a time.
Slingers and Catapults
Legionaries
C:\Users\Getyour\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image005.jpg
C:\Users\Getyour\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006.png

C:\Users\Getyour\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image008.jpg

header.jpg