• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

mysterious inventory disappearances

Wayout Willie

I can’t explain mysterious inventory disappearances. Not traded, negotiated, plundered, or used in gaining research. Yet items just disappear from my inventory. Support has not responded to my open ticket, 4 days and counting.

Example, I accumulated 28 cloth for “execution” research. The next day it was all gone. I made no trades, negotiations or other research and poof.

Freshmeboy

OK....ya' got me..I stole it. In all seriousness, I find it difficult to believe it disappeared. No offense but have you checked every avenue..? Did you do a recurring quest that called for goods...? Or negotiate the C-Map rather than battle for a sector...? put goods in the treasury...? Not saying you would intentionally use those treasured goods but it can happen easily enough if you are going through the motions.
Hope you find the source of your issue..

Wayout Willie

Thanks for your response. I've been careful with my use of inventory since I began to suspect a problem. I guess I could have missed something, but at least for this latest mystery I'm 99.99% sure I did'nt use the missing items.

Wayout Willie

My issue was solved. I did'nt realize that when you solve a negotiation in the daily challenges, the items you select to "solve" the negotiation before you click on "pay and negotiate" actually come out of your inventory to pay for the negotiation. If you look at the lower right corner of the item when you select it there is a number (ie. ebony 3/27, this indicates that you are using 3 of your 27 ebony to pay for this negotiation). Wholly crap, no wonder I've been burning through my inventory like a mad man!

Oh, that's probably what happened to mine too. Takes a long time to learn this game and all the nuances. Now I have to find a way to end the plundering of my Marble...