• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Name Change

Super Catanian

The only way to get a name change is to contact Support, and only if your previous username was an automatically generated one, or if it contained personally identifying information, such as emails, phone numbers, etc. They only let you do this once, and looking at your username, I doubt you'll be able to get it changed, but who knows?

Somewhat unrelated: I wanted to get a username change myself when I first started playing around 3-4 years ago. Glad I didn't; this username has grown on me and I like it.

Goth Almighty

I did but I had a good reason, too: my user name was my real name. When I think about it from Support's perspective, that might not even be a good reason. But you'll definitely need a reason.

Agent327

The only way to get a name change is to contact Support, and only if your previous username was an automatically generated one, or if it contained personally identifying information, such as emails, phone numbers, etc. They only let you do this once, and looking at your username, I doubt you'll be able to get it changed, but who knows?

Somewhat unrelated: I wanted to get a username change myself when I first started playing around 3-4 years ago. Glad I didn't; this username has grown on me and I like it.

Since the last update you can change your username in the settings.You can do so once every 180 days.