• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a little help...

DeletedUser31859

I’m currently in EMA (H world) and I had my EMA reoccurring quests, along with a story quest that requires researching a HMA technology. I had no intention of moving up to HMA for a while so I was only using the EMA reoccurring quests.

I am out of medal expansions so I figured my only way to gain extra expansions would be to go forward on the Continent Map. I moved into the Industrial Age continent map and my reoccurring quests disappeared and I received Industrial Age bonus quests instead. Eventually I get to a “research a technology” on the bonus quest which of course I can’t do without advancing and I’m unable to skip it.

Now I have a HMA story quest and an Industrial Age bonus quest that I can’t abort, and the reoccurring quests are no longer available.

I assume there is no way to get my EMA reoccurring quests back, but I’m wondering if I do move into HMA will I even get reoccurring quests if I finish the HMA story quests since my EMA reoccurring quests were replaced by the Industrial Age bonus quests?

Any help would be appreciated!

I did contact support about the possibility of removing everything I had done on the Industrial Age continent map, but that was not an option.

DeletedUser

I assume there is no way to get my EMA reoccurring quests back, but I’m wondering if I do move into HMA will I even get reoccurring quests if I finish the HMA story quests since my EMA reoccurring quests were replaced by the Industrial Age bonus quests?
No, you won't. When you finish the HMA Story quests, you'll get the LMA Story quests.