• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Need a new guild

queue2

I am a casual, daily player that is looking for a new active guild. I will help in Guild battle grounds however would rather spend my time in GE. I complete at least level one up to level 4 each week that I’m playing, I do take vacations. My Observatory is at level 18 for treasury contributions. Been playing since 2015 so I’m not a newbie. Let me know if your guild could use me as a member.

Thanks

I'm not on Houndsmoor, so I can't recommend a specific guild, but...

Finding a new guild is really not that hard. First decide on what is important to you in a guild - factors like size, guild level, what is expected in GE and GBG, level of camaraderie etc. Then scroll through the guild listings and read the guild descriptions of those which meet your size and level requirements. You should be able to get a good feel for what a guild is like. Some will be obviously not your cup of tea. Others will be of interest. If you want you can PM members of the prospective guild with any questions you might have.

If a guild is open join, there is no reason you can't join just to check them out. Stick around for a few days and see if it's a good fit. If not, then try another. You should find a decent guild in short order if you're willing to put in a little effort.

Flynn013

I'm in Houndsmoor and in American Legion guild. It's an open join do whatever you feel like guild. No requirements for participation in anything but treasury donations are always appreciated.

Orius Maximus

If you're a casual player, you might want to skip at least the first 20-30 guilds on the list because they might be to hardcore about GvG or GbG for you, but event then there will be exceptions. Look for a guild that has a decent daily FP bonus. The number of players might matter too, less than 20 might be inactive, in decline or just keeps a lot of very active players, while a guild with more than 60 might have a lot of inactive members and the leaders don't do much to purge them.

Looking for the right guild can be kind of an art.