• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] need sign in/up password help

DeletedUser36242

I have been playing the game for a month or so now, so thought I would jump on the forums and see if I could find a guild. It asked to sign in which I did but it said it could not find anyone named N4ax...so, I signed up. Now I can't get into the game and it keeps telling me it will send me a link to reset my password but I have nothing. It's been at least a half hour. What is going on?? Had this problem once before and wound up with two accounts. Can anyone help?

N4ax

DeletedUser36240

Did you use the same password for both the forum and the game? If you used a different one, make sure that you are using the right one for the game.

DeletedUser36242

Did you use the same password for both the forum and the game? If you used a different one, make sure that you are using the right one for the game.
I thought I did....at this point, I am so confused. I really like this game but it seems as though the forums are different and you have to register again. It didn't recognize my game sign in.

DeletedUser36242

how do I contact support? The contact us link requires I sign in. When I do, it doesn't recognize me.

DeletedUser3882

how do I contact support? The contact us link requires I sign in. When I do, it doesn't recognize me.
Is it possible you signed up with multiple/different email addresses between game/forum? Yes they are different so there are members with different user names between the two.

Here’s the link to support if you don’t know your user/password for the game. Asking for email address you used to sign up.

https://support.innogames.com/login/anon/game/forgeofempires/market/us

Agent327

Is it possible you signed up with multiple/different email addresses between game/forum? Yes they are different so there are members with different user names between the two.

Here’s the link to support if you don’t know your user/password for the game. Asking for email address you used to sign up.

https://support.innogames.com/login/anon/game/forgeofempires/market/us

You sign up for the game wiothout using your email address. You are later asked to put it in. If you don't, they do not have a mail address for you

DeletedUser3882

You sign up for the game wiothout using your email address. You are later asked to put it in. If you don't, they do not have a mail address for you
Ahhh... welp I signed up in 2012 :/ May work different now but dang... Thought you could sign up with Facebook/google+ accounts now? How can you sign up *without* an email address or other verifiable account? Isn’t that an invitation for spam/junk/bot accounts??

DeletedUser36242

Agent327

Ahhh... welp I signed up in 2012 :/ May work different now but dang... Thought you could sign up with Facebook/google+ accounts now? How can you sign up *without* an email address or other verifiable account? Isn’t that an invitation for spam/junk/bot accounts??

You can sign up with Facebook/Google, but you can also register with a name and password. In that case you need to fill in your mail later.