• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

neighborhood chat

Arya66

Friends Chat would not work, as Kranyar as stated. Also, I do use the Neighborhood chat. Sometimes I even get a response! :)

Lord Pest

I use hood chat as a place to track my collected fp that I can’t put on my GB until a 1.9 position is taken by a guild member. Basically I loan fp out of my bank at 1.9 and I use my collected fp from my city and GBG, etc to make my GBs safe.

Sir Patrick1411

question, I have a task that wants me to no a technology for a reward. If I complete this technology[ last one in HMA] will this put me in the next age? I don't want to move up. and guild mates says don't do it.

Pericles the Lion

question, I have a task that wants me to no a technology for a reward. If I complete this technology[ last one in HMA] will this put me in the next age? I don't want to move up. and guild mates says don't do it.
Kinda off topic but what the heck. No, completing the last tech in any era will not cause you to age up. You will age up when you complete the first task in the next era.