• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Age Suggestions

DeletedUser19938

It looks like InnoGames haven't come up with a name for the next age after "Aquatic Future". There also doesn't seem to be a link for a "suggestion box", so I'm posting here.

What about the name "Cosmic Future"? If they want to keep the game going further into the future, and giving longer life to this game, they might consider it.

I think that the final age, despite how many other ages come after the Aquatic Future, should be called "Entropy", or "Entropic Future".

Input? Suggestions? I would like to see even more ages come to pass in this game, personally. Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser8152

I bet they go subterranean.

We need formal game proposals to use a standard format, see the link in my signature. But it sounds to me like you're more interested in exploring ideas. The Forge Hall section is the right place for that, I will move this there.

DeletedUser19938

I bet they go subterranean.

We need formal game proposals to use a standard format, see the link in my signature. But it sounds to me like you're more interested in exploring ideas. The Forge Hall section is the right place for that, I will move this there.

The link in your signature? I tried opening your profile, but didn't see any links.

Lucifer1904

Do you see this line under my reply?

**Want to submit a proposal? Check the Proposal Guidlines** click the bolded button

DeletedUser19938

Just go ahead and delete this thread. This idea isn't compliant under the "Do Not Suggest List", under the taboo topic "Additional Expansions In Any Way". This is suggestive of an additional expansion (I think), so nobody will consider it. That's another good reason that this topic won't make it under the Proposals threads. There's no point if nobody will consider this. Besides, it seems that people are slowly becoming less active over time. That's probably why the developers are going to let it ride.

Lucifer1904

Additional Expansions In Any Way".
That does not mean the Eras, That means the expansions that provide building space. And if you put it in the proper format then you could gain supporters. If it is in proper proposal format and gains enough support within 2 weeks it can be nominated for voting and if it succeeds in voting it will be passed up to the developers.

Editted: Disclaimer: I am not a moderator only a 'Proposals Forum' rules enforcer I have no ability to change anything about a thread except to tag a moderator then they can change or delete it at their discretion or at the players request. I will name a moderator(s) for you though.

@jaelis (Who is also my Rules Attorney)
@Snowbelle

Last edited:

Lucifer1904

The mole people were already planning to come in the future. They told me. I got an Outer space call from the mole people.